வெள்ளி, 13 மார்ச், 2009

Thenmozidas poem - insomnia


Insomnia


Restlessly my veins keep talking about the

Wild creepers that are scattered around.

No one knew

That blood had turned green inside my veins.

I am whispering this prayer

sitting on the stone rock

gripping with both my knees.

Like birds feeling the dusk

When darkness blossoms

On the grass meadows

the dew drops quiver.

Lily flower waits

Searching something in the stream.

Scattered pebbles on the shore resemble lips.

I embrace them

Taste them

And bathe in their kisses.

They aren’t like the lips Of the male who abandoned me in loneliness - They are frozen winter.

I wish to sleep - My face Resting on the chest dense with trees.

The mountain turns its side eastward.


Translated from Tamil by Rajaram Brammarajan

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக